Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I don't update. EVER. Some recipes.

Nummy Salmon: (serves about two)

Marinade:
1 peeled and seeded nectarine
2 peeled and seeded apples (we used cooking apples we found at the farmer's market, but I'm sure you can experiment with this)
many minced cloves of garlic (say...5)
about 1/4 cup cilantro
about a teaspoon cinammon
about a teaspoon cayenne pepper
about a teaspoon chile powder
black pepper, freshly ground
fresh sweet marjoram
fresh cardamom
1 serrano pepper, fresh


1. Steam fruit with the fresh herbs on top until the fruit is very tender (about 10-20 minutes).
2. While fruit is steaming, fire-roast the serrano pepper.
3. Remove herbs from fruit and in blender, blend fruit with all other ingredients.

Next!
about 1 pound salmon (or anything you'd like, I suppose)
1/4 red onion sliced
3 or 4 mushrooms sliced
1/3 zucchini sliced
1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil (or any kind of oil)

4. Sauté mushrooms and zucchini in pan with fresh black pepper on top.
5. Pour half of the marinade in a bowl. Add veggies and salmon.
6. Massage the marinade into the meat...don't be shy!
7. Pour the rest of the marinade in the bowl.

We grilled all of this, but you could just as easily stick the dish into an oven and bake...I have no idea at what heat or for how long...salmon experts? Help me out?


I Love Frege Awesome Salad:
Spring Mix (which is spinach, red lettuce and arugula, I think)
sesame seed oil
sesame seeds
soy sauce
chili powder
cayenne pepper
red chili
1 block extra firm tofu cubed
as much garlic as your heart's content minced or pressed
freshly ground black pepper
2 tomatoes diced (heirlooms would be best, but if not hot house works too)
red wine vinegar (you can make some awesome stuff with red wine vinegar with rosemary and jalapeños in it)
1 avocado diced
fresh wasabi
a litttttle sugar

1.         in a bowl mix about 2 cups of this sauce:
soy sauce
sesame seed oil
black pepper
wasabi
sugar
garlic

2.         fry the tofu in a pan with this sauce until the sauce is completely cooked into the tofu (ie no liquid remains). Add sesame seeds to pan so that cubes are coated nicely

3.        mix spring mix, tofu, vinegar, more black pepper, tomatoes, chili powder, chili, cayenne and avocado...yummmmm!





6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two states to police political sites
An election "security seal" program intended for Web sites kept by politicians signed up two state officials on Tuesday.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

12:20 AM  
Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.激情

3:28 PM  
Blogger Wilhelm Bierbaum said...

Meat is murder harharhar

9:07 AM  
Blogger arnoldsmith6871 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

2:44 PM  
Blogger mikekline6330 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

4:12 PM  
Blogger qqlt8gktf78 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home